To book a visit or join us for one of our Open events, kindly fill in your details using the admissions form below:
Our two Admissions Registrars guide you through those all-important first steps of your Langley journey. We work really closely with you and your family, whether from the UK or overseas, to make the application process as seamless as possible.
Prep School Registrar: Mrs Linda Trett | 01603 868206 | email@example.com
Senior School Registrar: Mrs Amy Wright | 01508 520210 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A step by step guide to applying
- Make an enquiry about a place at Langley via the above contact details
- Submit a copy of your child’s latest school report
- Visit us for a meeting with the Head and a tour of the school
- Complete an application form and pay the £100 application fee
- Submit a reference from your child’s current school
- Attend by invitation a Taster day/ Assessment/ Interview with the Head
- Following an offer, make a deposit to secure your child’s place
All applications are traditionally submitted during the Michaelmas term (September to December), but we do our utmost to accommodate applications during the year. Where international students cannot travel to the UK, we arrange a virtual meeting and ask for a written piece by your child.
For a full breakdown of our fees, please click here. Monthly fee payment options are available via SFP (School Fee Plan).
Scholarships and bursaries
Academic, Languages and Co-Curricular scholarships are available in varying degrees across the Prep and Senior School. We also offer means-tested bursaries dependent on the level of parental income. Please contact us for Application closing dates.